You can return items free of charge under certain conditions. If the article is damaged, please refer to the frequently asked questions about warranty.
Return shipments are at buyer's risk. This means that brandbeveilingshop.be is not responsible for the damage or the loss of returned items.
- Contact our customer service first to register a return.
- You return the item within the 14-day trial period. The period starts on the day you receive your article.
- The article is, if possible, in the original packaging. Neither the article nor the packaging are damaged.
- We would like to ask you, if possible, to include the invoice (or a copy of that invoice) in the packaging. For a quick and correct transaction it is important that you first register the item for exchange by contacting our customer service. Items that you cannot return:
- Items whose seal has been broken or with damaged packaging.
- Consumables such as gases, liquids, etc.
- Items that cannot be exchanged for hygienic reasons.
- Items that are damaged or incomplete.