You can return items free of charge under certain conditions. If the article is damaged, please refer to the frequently asked questions about warranty.
Return shipments are at the risk of the buyer. This means that Firediscounter.be is not responsible for any damage or loss of returned items.
Conditions and procedure
- Business customers with a company number and/or VAT number or customers purchasing only for resale are excluded from the right of withdrawal.
- First contact our customer service to register a return. The customer service will provide you with a return document to add to your return. Returns without this document cannot be processed.
- You must report the return of the article within the trial period of 14 days. This period commences on the day following receipt of your item.
- Within 14 days of registering the return, you must send the items back to us. You are responsible for the return shipment. You use the address of our warehouse: Online Fire Protection Group BV, Wayenborgstraat 5, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium.
- The article is, if reasonably possible, in its original packaging. Neither the article nor the packaging are damaged. If it is, we may be able to charge a "lesser value" because the item is worse or no longer saleable.
- Non-returnable items:
- Items where the seal is broken
- Consumables such as gases, liquids...
- Articles that cannot be exchanged for hygienic reasons.
- Articles that are damaged or incomplete
- Articles that have been custom made
- Articles which are not part of our catalogue (website) and have been specially ordered or produced at your request
- Once we have received your return, we will check that everything meets the return conditions. If your return is approved, we will refund you within 14 days using your original payment method. Should there still be a problem with the items we received in return, we will contact you within a maximum of 14 days.